What is a Pilot School?
Propeller Pilot schools are schools that:
- We trust to test new prototype products in the classroom
- Can give one hour per week over six weeks to trialling a product and feeding back at the end of this journey (this hour does not have to be whole class teaching every week; it could be one to one, small group, homework…)
- Can think ‘outside the box’ as to how products could be further improved
- Can use more than one member of staff to pilot the products – ideally at least one teacher from KS1 / EY, LKS2, UKS2 and be supported by the headteacher
What are the benefits?
- You get to keep the resources that you have trialled (regularly over £100 worth of products)
- You get a special VIP discount on all Propeller products worth 10%
- Engage with other pilot schools to demonstrate good practice
- Being valued as professionals
Interested in becoming one of Propeller’s Pilot Schools?
We’d love to hear from you! Just pop an email to email@example.com with your interest and we’ll be in touch with you soon. Alternatively, visit our Contact Us page for other ways to get in touch.
Current Pilot Schools
George White Junior
Great Ellingham Primary
Griffin Park Primary
Langer Primary Academy
North Ormesby Primary Academy