What is a Pilot School?
Propeller Pilot schools are schools that:
- We trust to test new prototype products in the classroom
- Can give one hour per week over six weeks to trialing a product and feeding back at the end of this journey (this hour does not have to be whole class teaching every week; it could be one to one, small group, homework…)
- Can think ‘outside the box’ as to how products could be further improved
- Can use more than one member of staff to pilot the products – ideally at least one teacher from KS1 / EY, LKS2, UKS2 and be supported by the headteacher
What are the benefits of being a Propeller Pilot School?
- You get to keep the resources that you have trialed (regularly over £100 worth of products)
- You get a special VIP discount on all Propeller products worth 10%
- Engage with other pilot schools to demonstrate good practice
- Being valued as professionals
Current Pilot Schools
George White Junior
Great Ellingham Primary
Langer Primary Academy
North Ormesby Primary Academy