Welcome to Propeller’s Pilot Schools.
What is a Pilot School?
A Propeller Pilot School is a school that undertakes regular trialling of Propeller resources and provides us with honest feedback for resource development and improvement.
Their key responsibilities include:
- Testing existing and prototype resources in the classroom
- Dedicating one hour per week over a six week trialling period to using the resource
- Thinking outside of the box as to how the resource(s) can be improved
- Can have more than one member of staff involved in the process – ideally one from each KS1/EY, LKS2 and UKS2 with support from the Headteacher
What are the benefits?
- All Pilot schools get to keep the resources included in each product, regularly over £100 worth
- Gets a special VIP discount on all Propeller resources purchased outside of the trial periods
- The opportunity to engage with other Pilot Schools to share and demonstrate good practice
- The chance to shape and develop the future of learning resources
- The opportunity to be valued as a professional in the industry
Interested in becoming one of Propeller’s Pilot Schools?
We’d love to hear from you! Just pop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and we’ll get back to you soon. Alternatively, you can visit our Contact Us page for other ways to get in touch.
Current Pilot Schools
Below are the schools that are currently part of our Pilot School cohort.