Returns Policy & Procedure
After reading the guidance below, please fill in the form below to request a return of a product and we will be in touch within 3 working days.
By following the guidance below, you can help us to quickly process a return of a product which is not what you expected, or is faulty. If you have any questions or need additional help please email our Customer Care Team at email@example.com or phone +44 (0)1502 525588.
100% Satisfaction 30 Day Returns Guarantee
With our no-quibble 30 Day Return Guarantee you can return unwanted goods within 30 days of purchase. Items should be unused, in a saleable condition and with their original packaging along with any promotional items received.
12 Months Warranty
All Propeller products are covered by a minimum of 12 months warranty. Any faulty items can be returned for exchange or repair within 12 months of purchase. Please ensure that all faulty items are returned with original packaging (if possible). You should also include a copy of your invoice with all returned goods, or a note of your invoice number. Our aim is to get the faulty goods rectified as quickly as possible.
After evaluating the returned warranty products, we will do one of the following:
- Repair the item and return it to you.
- Replace the items.
- Issue you with a credit note for the value of the goods.
Faulty Items out of Warranty
For all faulty items out of warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can advise you if there is a repair service available.
When you are ready to return your purchase please:
- Ensure this has been packaged effectively to withstand carrier handling (preferably packed in original packaging)
When you have informed our Customer Care Team they will:
- Raise a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) on our system and book the collection with our carrier, normally for the next working day (if confirmation is received by 3pm).
- Track the collection and inform our warehouse team when this is due in.
Once package(s) have been received:
- The warehouse will inform the returns officer and the items will be inspected by our QA Manager or workshop.
- A report will be created and given back to the returns officer who will email the outcome of the inspection to the customer. This can be for repair/ replacement or credit of the item.
- Repairs only take place after a confirmation email from you to go ahead with repair.
- Replacements, repairs or credit notes should be arranged promptly.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of the returns procedure, we would greatly appreciate your feedback – we want all customers to be 100% satisfied every time.