Engage your pupils in Spanish using these fun spinner games that focus on teaching Spanish greetings, colours and numbers. Students can work in pairs or small groups to tackle their opponents to see who can be the best at German using these simple spinner based games.
This e-book contains 12 spinner games designed to get your class speaking Spanish in no time at all.
£3.33 – £10.00
© 2022 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
When you purchase this Spanish Spinner Games: Greetings, Colours and Numbers e-book you'll receive a PDF including 12 easy-to-play Spanish spinner games, each of which has been designed to...
- Cover key language National Curriculum objectives and to get your class talking Spanish in no time
- Be a fun and interactive way of getting your class involved with learning languages
- Easy to use with clear instructions of how to play printed on every game
Please note: Your download links can be found in both the My Account area of this website and the invoice email you receive after payment.
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 12 x Curriculum Compliant Spanish Spinner Games covering Greetings, Colours and Numbers
- A simple spinner can be made by students by using a paper clip and pencil, or you can purchase a pack of 10 Propeller Spinners here
|Size||x x mm|