Our 51 piece Roman Numeral Dice Kit supports teachers in delivering the KS2 new National Curriculum Roman numeral objectives.
Created by a primary Maths specialist, this kit provides 20 fun games and activities that allow children to explore Roman numerals.
£15.00 Excluding VAT
© 2018 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
- Knowledge that the games cover every Roman Numeral objective in the 2014 National Curriculum
- Opportunities for children to apply their knowledge
- Games that develop strategy and reasoning, and many of these games can be applied to other parts of the maths curriculum
- A simple ladder system of differentiation – as children move through the numbered games, the level of challenge and depth of knowledge will increase
- A National Curriculum activity map for teacher support, and a Roman Numeral Place Value chart on the back of every game to support the children
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 30 x Roman Numeral Dice
- 9 x white dice labelled I-VI
- 3 x yellow dice labelled I-III
- 3 x blue dice labelled IV-VI
- 3 x green dice labelled VII-IX
- 3 x purple dice labelled X-L
- 3 x pink dice labelled L-XC
- 3 x orange dice labelled C-D
- 3 x black dice labelled D-M
- 1 x Drawstring dicebag
- 1 x Instruction Card
- 1 x National Curriculum Activity Map card
- 20 x Activity Cards
- 1 x Fine Point Drywipe Marker
|Number of Items|
|Size||215 x 160 x 30 mm|