This eBook of 10 teaching activities covers key National Curriculum objectives for KS1 maths by using ‘Busy Boats’ templates and ‘people inserts’ that be slotted inside the boats to look out of the peepholes. Each book contains the full-colour templates for printing and cutting out and 10 fun, engaging, and curriculum compliant activities to use them in.
£1.99 – £5.00
© 2022 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
When you purchase this Busy Boats Teaching Activities e-book you'll receive a PDF including 10 easy-to-follow activities to use alongside the included boat templates. Each activity has been designed to...
- Develop key KS1 maths skills in line with the National Curriculum
- Be a fun and interactive way of getting your class mastering key mathematical skills
- Be easy to use with clear instructions on every game and activity
- Usable by both teachers and teaching assistants, as well as by parents at home
Please note: Your download links can be found in both the My Account area of this website and the invoice email you receive after payment.
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 10 x PDF activities in an e-Book for download
- Busy Boats and People Inserts templates for cutting out
|Size||x x mm|