This pack of 20 A4 whiteboard games focuses on the Key Stage 1 place value objectives of the National Curriculum.
This includes: counting forwards and backwards; partitioning; comparing and ordering numbers and more.
Children develop fluency, recall and reasoning and the ‘I can’ targets clearly stated on each game help focus their learning.
NEW FOR 2020: Purchase a physical Cracking Concepts kit and receive an instant access download of all 20 games so you can get playing right away.
£65.00 Excluding VAT
© 2020 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
When you buy a Cracking Concepts kits, you can expect much more than drywipe games and accessories.
You’ll also receive:
- Enough resources to play every Cracking Concepts game in the kit at once
- Games with National Curriculum objectives printed on in the form of an ‘I can’ statement, as well as a handy Teachers’ Guidance Booklet containing information on which games cover which objectives
- A fun method for children to apply their mathematical knowledge both at school and at home
- Dual purpose resources – every game has a blank drywipe board on the reverse
- A handy story solution, as each kit comes in a colourful Gratnells tray with lid
- An instant access download of all 20 games so you can get playing right away
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 20 x Assorted A4 Whiteboard Games
- 7 x Propeller Spinners
- 5 x 1 – 6 dice
- 5 x Red 12-sided dice
- 1 x blue 12-sided dice
- 2 x sets numbered cards 0-100
- 3 x place value dice to 4 digits
- 325 x Double-sided counters
- 12 x Mini Foam Erasers
- 24 x Slim Barrel Drywipe Pens
- 1 x Teacher Guidance Book
- 1 x Gratnells Storage Tray
- 1 x Instant Access Download of All Games
|Size||310 x 435 x 75 mm|