Help your children develop their Addition and Subtraction skills using these simple yet effective 1-6 dice games.
This pdf e-Book contains 10 fun and simple National Curriculum linked games, many of which are accompanied by templates and score charts so that you can use them straight away with your class.
£3.33 – £10.00
© 2022 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
When you purchase this KS1 Games to Develop Addition and Subtraction using 1-6 Dice e-book you'll receive a PDF including 10 easy-to-play dice games, each of which has been designed to...
- Develop Addition and Subtraction skills in line with the National Curriculum
- Be a fun and interactive way of getting your class mastering key mathematical skills
- Easy to use with clear instructions of how to play printed on every game
- Usable by both teachers and teaching assistants, as well as by parents at home
Please note: Your download links can be found in both the My Account area of this website and the invoice email you receive after payment.
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 10 x PDF games in an e-Book for download
|Size||x x mm|