We’ve compiled 10 of our favourite games for tackling and mastering the Times Tables, as well as 10 blank template versions that you can use to tailor the games to the needs of your class or child and their level of ability.
Every game is bright and colourful and linked to the National Curriculum, and available right away with this handy e-book download.
£3.33 – £10.00
© 2021 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
When you purchase this KS1 Games to Master Multiplication e-book you’ll receive a PDF with 10 games and 10 templates for easy-to-play games, each of which has been designed to…
- Help your children develop their multiplication skills and cover National Curriculum objectives
- Be a fun and interactive way of getting young minds to master key mathematical skills
- Easy to use with clear instructions of how to play printed on every game (apart from the blank templates, where you can make up your own instructions!)
- Usable by both teachers and teaching assistants, as well as by parents at home
Please note: Your download links can be found in both the My Account area of this website and the invoice email you receive after payment.
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 10 x PDF games in an e-Book for download
- 10 x PDF games template in an e-Book for download
|Size||x x mm|