Master Place Value and Calculation with this short e-book of worksheets and templates designed with KS1 Maths National Curriculum objectives in mind.
We’ve compiled 10 of our favourite games and activities for tackling Place Value and Calculation for you to use with your class or child.
£2.50 – £6.00
© 2021 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
When you purchase this KS1 Teaching Activities using Counters e-book you'll receive a PDF of curriculum compliant games for you to play with your child at home, or in the classroom with the whole class. Each activity has been designed to...
- Develop key KS1 maths skills in line with the National Curriculum
- Be a fun and interactive way of getting your class mastering key mathematical skills
- Be easy to use with clear instructions on every game and activity
- Usable by both teachers and teaching assistants, as well as by parents at home
Please note: Your download links can be found in both the My Account area of this website and the invoice email you receive after payment.
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 10 x PDF activities in an e-Book for download
|Size||x x mm|