This Music Spintelligence Kit covers key music National Curriculum objectives for Key Stage 2, including all pupils should understand and explore how music is created, produced and communicated. This is included through the interrelated dimensions: pitch, duration, dynamics, tempo, timbre, structure and appropriate musical notations, illustrated through the Orchestra.
Each kit is ready to use, curriculum compliant, created by teachers and refined in classrooms.
Included are 12 ready-to-use spinner games and 24 blank drywipe template activity cards.
£15.00 ex.VAT [£18.00 inc.VAT]
Out of stock
© 2021 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
With every Spintelligence kit, you will also receive:
- A National Curriculum objective printed clearly on every game in the kit
- A range of blank drywipe spinners to enable you to differentiate the existing games or create your own
- A fun way of learning in the classroom and at home
- Fantastic assessment opportunities – simply watch the children play to understand what the next steps to take are
- Suggestions on most cards for how to take the game further
- Opportunities for children to showcase their learning through creating their own games relating to the concept at hand
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 24 x Ready-to-use Activity Cards (2 each of 12 activities)
- 24 x Blank Drywipe Activity Cards (4 each of 6 designs)
- 4 x Spinners
|Size||215 x 160 x 33 mm|