This Geography Spintelligence Kit covers key geography National Curriculum objectives for Key Stage 2 including: locating countries in the world; identifying settlements and land use; understanding the significance of latitude and longitude and more.
Each kit is ready to use, curriculum compliant, created by teachers and refined in classrooms.
Included are 12 ready-to-use spinner games and 24 blank drywipe template activity cards.
£15.00 Excluding VAT
© 2018 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
With every Spintelligence kit, you will also receive:
- A National Curriculum objective printed clearly on every game in the kit
- A range of blank drywipe spinners to enable you to differentiate the existing games or create your own
- A fun way of learning in the classroom and at home
- Fantastic assessment opportunities – simply watch the children play to understand what the next steps to take are
- Suggestions on most cards for how to take the game further
- Opportunities for children to showcase their learning through creating their own games relating to the concept at hand
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 24 x Ready-to-use Activity Cards (2 each of 12 activities)
- 24 x Blank Drywipe Activity Cards (4 each of 6 designs)
- 4 x Spinners
|Number of Items|
|Size||215 x 160 x 33 mm|