NEW for 2021: Unsure if this product is for you? download a free sample and experience the simplicity of Propeller resources. Or choose from the options below to get the full 82 templates from only £5.
£4.17 – £59.00
© 2021 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
Concept-in-a-Pocket Mastering Lower Key Stage 2 Number, Place Value and Fractions Class Kit complete with 82 activity templates which cover the key National Curriculum Objectives including: negative numbers; Roman numerals to 100; recognising and writing decimal equivalents; and more.You can transform your own activities into whiteboards in a flash simply by sliding them into the clever drywipe pockets.
When you receive a Concept-in-a-Pocket kit, you get so much more than templates and pockets.
You’ll also receive:
- The ability to turn any activity into a whiteboard in a flash
- Drywipe pockets that make a great addition to a working wall display
- Hours of time saved – resources are at hand with National Curriculum objectives clearly shown so you don’t have to trawl the internet for hours or create your own
- A handy storage solution, as every kit comes in a colourful Gratnells tray with lid
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Activity Template Booklet with 82 x Templates
- 1 x Teacher Guidance Booklet
- 10 x Drywipe Pockets
- 1 x CD
- 10 x Fine Point Drywipe Pens
- 10 x Mini Erasers
- 1 x Gratnells Tray
|Size||310 x 435 x 75 mm|