Engage students in learning their Phase 2 Phonics by using these foamex, drywipe Flower Phonics sets. Each kit contains 24 colour-coded drywipe flowers that relate to the Phase 2 set of Phonics from the ‘Letters and Sounds’ programme.
Children can practice letter formation on the brightly coloured petals, or try to draw or spell words that contain that letter/sound.
Each Flower Phonics set comes with a free ‘Time to Teach’ activity booklet for lesson inspiration. All activities in the booklet are clearly linked to the National Curriculum.
£119.00 ex.VAT [£142.80 inc.VAT]
Out of stock
What You Get
When you purchase these Flower Phonics you will receive...
- 23 Phonics Flowers, suitable for use outside and coated with an anti-graffiti, drywipe finish
- A way to take the teaching and learning of Phonics into the playground
- A robust and reusable resource that helps you teach the 'Letters and Sounds' phonics programme
- A National Curriculum linked 'Time to Teach' booklet containing 10 activities for making the most of the flowers
- All fittings for wall-mounting included
- A magnetic whiteboard pen and eraser organiser, containing 4 pens and 1 eraser
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 23 x Colour-coded drywipe flowers (each approx. 240mm wide)
- 4 x Drywipe pens
- 1 x Whiteboard eraser
- 1 x Magnetic organiser for pens/eraser
- 1 x ‘Time to Teach’ activity booklet
- All fittings for mounting the flowers
|Size||250 x 240 x 100 mm|