Double-sided A3 whiteboards created by a senior Maths consultant and designed to promote discussion, refine recall skills, and maintain fluency.
Each whiteboard covers the key, National Curriculum number objectives while still revising key concepts from the previous year.
All boards are dyslexia and visual impairment friendly so you can keep all of your pupils’ number knowledge bubbling all year round.
£25.00 – £1,435.00
© 2022 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
When you buy Rapid Recall Whiteboards, you don’t just get the boards.
You also receive:
- Premium quality Show-me Drywipe Pens
- Mini Foam Erasers
- Show-me MAGIX Whiteboard Cleaner & Conditioner
- Access to our Online Answers Portal this allows you or your pupils to easily mark the boards
- CPD training videos for every year group from Sense of Number’s Anthony Reddy, and presentations to use in training staff and parents
- E-book including: 38 Ways to Master Maths with Rapid Recall Whiteboards; Suggestions of ways to mark; Mastery activities; Tracking Grids; Ways to measure progress when using the boards; Certificates for Children and more…
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- Rapid Recall Whiteboards
- Show-me® Fine Point Drywipe Pens – 1 per board
- Mini Foam Erasers – 1 per board
- Guidance Poster/s – 1 per year
- Show-me Magix Whiteboard Cleaner and Conditioner (only in 15, 30 and Monster packs)
- Curriculum Objectives Map – 1 per year
The product box also becomes a storage box with removable trays
|Weight||630g - 41,160g|
|Size||450 x 330 x 30mm - 672 mm|