eBook of 7 real-life tens-frames, including astronauts in a rocket, children on a bus, sheep in a pen, pirates on a ship and more! Great for EYFS and KS1 mathematics.
£2.50 Excluding VAT
© 2019 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
When you purchase this Real Life Ten-Frames e-book, you'll receive a PDF containing 7 brightly coloured, real-life examples of ten-frames designed to...
- Bring Maths to life in EYFS and KS1 classrooms
- Be a bright and exciting addition to your classroom displays
- Help young children visualise and develop an understanding of numbers to 10, as well as start to get a grip on Place Value
- Be usable by both teachers and teaching assistants, as well as by parents at home
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 7 x PDF Real Life Ten-Frames
|Number of Items|
|Size||x x mm|