eBook of 7 real-life tens-frames, including astronauts in a rocket, children on a bus, sheep in a pen, pirates on a ship and more! Great for EYFS and KS1 mathematics.
£2.50 Excluding VAT
© 2020 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
When you purchase this Real Life Ten-Frames e-book, you'll receive a PDF containing 7 brightly coloured, real-life examples of ten-frames designed to...
- Bring Maths to life in EYFS and KS1 classrooms
- Be a bright and exciting addition to your classroom displays
- Help young children visualise and develop an understanding of numbers to 10, as well as start to get a grip on Place Value
- Be usable by both teachers and teaching assistants, as well as by parents at home
Please note: Your download links can be found in both the My Account area of this website and the invoice email you receive after payment.
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 7 x PDF Real Life Ten-Frames
|Size||x x mm|