This Science Spintelligence Super Pack contains the following 6 kits: KS1 Working Scientifically; KS1 Plants; LKS2 Living Things; LKS2 Forces and Magnets; UKS2 Space; and UKS2 Micro-organisms, Animals and Evolution.
Each kit covers key science National Curriculum objectives for that year and is ready to use, curriculum compliant, created by teachers and refined in classrooms.
Spin your class into scientists with a fresh approach to learning!
£87.50 Excluding VAT
© 2020 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
With every Spintelligence kit, you will also receive:
- A National Curriculum objective printed clearly on every game in the kit
- A range of blank drywipe spinners to enable you to differentiate the existing games or create your own
- A fun way of learning in the classroom and at home
- Fantastic assessment opportunities – simply watch the children play to understand what the next steps to take are
- Suggestions on most cards for how to take the game further
- Opportunities for children to showcase their learning through creating their own games relating to the concept at hand
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
Pack includes these kits:
- SPKS1 Working Scientifically
- SPKS2 Plants
- SPKS3 Living things
- SPKS4 Forces and Magnets
- SPKS5 Space
- SPKS6 Micro-organisms, Animals and Evolution
Each Kit contains;
- 24 x Ready-to-use Activity Cards (2 each of 12 activities)
- 24 x Blank Drywipe Activity Cards (4 each of 6 designs)
- 4 x Spinners
|Size||x x mm|