This pack of 20 A4 whiteboard games focuses on the Upper Key Stage 2 place value objectives of the National Curriculum.
This includes: talking about the value of digits in numbers up to 8 digits; comparing and ordering 6- and 8-digit numbers; counting in steps of 100, 1000, 10,000 and 100,000 and more.
Children develop fluency, recall and reasoning and the ‘I can’ targets clearly stated on each game help focus their learning.
£65.00 Excluding VAT
© 2019 Propeller All Rights Reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or distributed by any means, including photocopying as a means of avoiding purchase, except in the case of recording students’ progress, reviewing and sharing through social media, and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
What You Get
When you buy a Cracking Concepts kits, you can expect much more than drywipe games and accessories.
You’ll also receive:
- Enough resources to play every Cracking Concepts game in the kit at once
- Games with National Curriculum objectives printed on in the form of an ‘I can’ statement, as well as a handy Teachers’ Guidance Booklet containing information on which games cover which objectives
- A fun method for children to apply their mathematical knowledge both at school and at home
- Dual purpose resources – every game has a blank drywipe board on the reverse
- A handy story solution, as each kit comes in a colourful Gratnells tray with lid
What is it Good for?
What's in the Box?
- 20 x Assorted A4 Whiteboard Games
- 7 x Propeller Spinners
- 18 x 1 – 6 dice
- 3 x Red 10-sided dice
- 1 x blue 12-sided dice
- 23 x sets numbered cards 0-10
- 3 x place value dice to 4 digits
- 125 x Double sided counters
- 11 x Mini Foam Erasers
- 22 x Slim Barrel Drywipe Pens
- 1 x Teacher Guidance Book
- 1 x Gratnells Storage Tray
|Number of Items|
|Size||310 x 435 x 75 mm|